Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving week!

 Searching for Elder Meservy on the freeway...
 Elder Page and I got bored of searching so we went to the toy section in the store and had a good time.
 Dale and I on the tracks

 This is Amanda my best friend and the cutest butterfly princess in the world!
 TURKEYBOWL!!! (Apparently i'm trying to pass the ball up a hill)
 TURKEYBOWL!!!
 We both pretty dang competetive.
 Gosh we're cute!! (Our eye black is shoe polish and it turns out that shoe polish STINGS LIKE CRAZY!)
 It was so bright....
 Elder Meservy
 Graneros my sector
We are so poor that all we can afford is Jello...

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy Coombs como estas??? le aviso que el proximo mes me voy a EEUU :))) a estudiar a Provo, Utah.......ojala poder vernos
    Saludos :)

    ReplyDelete