Monday, November 4, 2013

It's been a while.... Sorry

 Birds eye of Rancagua Chile
 Lovely from above... (Alot better up here than down there...)
 COLOSSAL SLUG
 Gaspar and I digging a hole
 Me gettin shoved into the hole.
 A sweet rose in our front yard
 Elder Dal and I think we're models.....
 We're really not though..

 Big ol' spider creepin in our kitchen
 Shout out to Dad
 Carving oranges on Halloween may be a new tradition.
Bishop Jara and his awesome son for Halloween.
 Cutting up some insanley spicy peppers
 Im actually batman
 And Elder Dale is Iron Man
 I seriously love Elder Dale

This is what I did this morning :) To bad they use ENORMOUS NEEDLES here to donate blood
 We went bowling this morning, I think I got like a 55 or something....
Best bowlers in town

No comments:

Post a Comment