Monday, January 20, 2014

Its been a while.... Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and half of January

 This is how the little old ladies in our apartment building party on New Years. Watch out, they're pretty wild
 Thankyou mother for the delicious mustache sucker
 Keeping watch at my post
 I LOVE THE AGGIES, thanks for the shirt Mom!
 My dear boy Rufus, he seems to enjoy my bed because evertime I kill him he seems to come back for a sleep over
 HAPPY NEW YEAR
 Random parking lot pic
 Meservy and Coombs reunited again!!!
 Santiago Chile
 I love the art here
 There is an enormous hill in the middle of the city in Santiago and this is the view down
 Huge woven fish
 Bad haircut....
..... The only way to fix the bad haircut.... People ask me if im joining the army

No comments:

Post a Comment