Monday, May 27, 2013

Like a wise fish once said "Just keep swimming, keep on swimming."

 I got to go back to San Fernando for an awesome P day of Soda pong.
 I got to do some awesome divisions with Elder Spriggs this week and we went to a carnival
Here we are in a dragon, laughing our faces off
 I wanted to throw up after the rides.....
 CHARIZARD!!
 The spiders are still attacking..... But i think they are getting tired of me becasue i havent gotten any new ones for days.
 This is my house.... Its pretty much a luxurious mansion...
 Random owl
 This is was my sector looks like, its pretty awesome

Thanks for the warm clothes Mom!!! They were definitly needed :)
I wish you could see better in this pic but i am SOAKING! A huge down pour started today and its supposed to rain for 3 days straight!

No comments:

Post a Comment